|Success Attraction suc·cess: (n.) The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted|
|Secret To Getting Anything?|
Top Ten Breakthrough Behaviors For Excellence
1. Be Courageous. Flex your risk muscle and step out of your comfort zone ? everyday. Nothing extraordinary will happen without courage.
2. Tell The Truth. How many times have you found yourself in a situation where you didn't know what to say or what to do? Next time, remember this rule. Be courteous, fair and tactful in your delivery, but always tell the truth.
3. Be Consistent. Consistency creates dependability that builds trust, loyalty and support.
4. Take Action Quickly. Bad news doesn't usually get better. Face it and deal with it immediately.
5. Create Back-Up Plans. Besides death, taxes and the sun rising again tomorrow, the only other thing we can count on is that Murphy's Law will kick in when you least expect it. Contingency plans are like money in the bank or a trip to a good spa. Back- up plans will bolster your courage, reduce your stress and make your journey to success much more enjoyable and realistic.
6. Whatever You're Doing, Do it Right The First Time, But When Or If Necessary, Do It Very, Very Right The Second Time. After that, you're dead meat.
7. Take Responsibility. Not only make things happen, but face up to your actions. Sometimes we all have to accept blame, take the heat or face the music. But always be accountable.
8. Insist on and Maintain High Standards. This is your reputation and a reflection of your values. You can say what you want, but actions really do speak louder than words. To deliver excellence, remember that a job isn't done until it's checked. It's also better to under-promise (without jeopardizing or compromising standards) and over-deliver.
9. Communicate. Be clear. Be specific. Encourage dialog. Connect with others and remember to ask good questions. Listen so you not only hear but understand someone else's point of view.
10. Seek Constant Improvement and Feedback. Excellence is something we aspire to through learning, application and developed proficiency. Continuously evaluate your performance and outcomes. Adjust as required for continuing growth.
Jeannette Kraar, president of Performance Management International is the Breakthrough Career Coach and a highly-acclaimed trainer, speaker, author and consultant. Hundreds of PMI clients have succeeded even in the most turbulent times. Jeannette is the author of BREAKTHROUGH, The Hate My Job, Need A Life, Can't Get No Satisfaction SOLUTION. Learn more about the book at http://www.breakthroughcareersolutions.com. Email Jeannette at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her on-line at http://www.manageyoursuccess.com
How the Subconscious Mind can Accelerate Self Improvement and Success
Just how powerful is the Subconscious Mind and how can we use it to help our self improvement? It's almost impossible to overestimates the power of the subconscious mind.
Discover Your Path to Success - Part 1
Success can easily be compared to the "genie trapped in a bottle." For many of us, it is a matter of finding a way to open the bottle, and then, follow a specific path. This path is filled with pitfalls, and traps, along the way, so it is wise to expand your vision by learning as you go.
100 Top 2004 Secrets to Success
After all the things I have shared with you this year on what is needed to feel good about yourself, your potential, and your chances of realizing your desires, here is a quick list to review your progress. Remember, you are a success no matter what. The fact that you are checking off your accomplishments indicates that you are ready to climb the next peak.
Just Dont Do It
Sometimes success is found through the things that you don't do. Here are some ideas for what we shouldn't do.
Fantasy Versus Reality
Building wealth isn't something for the frightened, ignorant, and lost. You have to be emotionally strong, prepared, and standing in the right spot. So many of us fantasize about making more money and call it prayer. We then wonder why the universe isn't delivering our fortunes to us. I can't tell you how many people I've listened to grumble about how they've taken all of the steps to manifest more abundance into their lives and yet it just doesn't seem to be working. As someone on the outside looking in, it seems so obvious why their money hasn't arrived. They are usually sabotaging their own plans and don't even know it. But why? Because they're living in a fantasy and not looking at the reality of what it takes to make your own fortune.
10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace - Wayne Dyer Book Mini-Review
Dr. Wayne Dyer published his best-selling book, "10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace" and it's an easy read. It's the type of book that you can crack open and find nuggets on pretty much every page you open it to.
Why Are Manhole Covers Round?
Recently I stumbled across a list of Microsoft Interview questions and was amazed by how the questions challenged me to look beyond the ordinary. I share some of the questions for you here in the hopes that you also will recognize the spark of creativity that is required to solve these fascinating puzzles.
Perseverance Lead To Walt Disneys Greatest Success!
When you are in business every person you hire gets paid before you do and it may take years, even decades before you see a payoff. That was certainly the case with Walt Disney who spent his whole working career dealing with tough-minded bankers, demanding stockholders and difficult employees, not that Walt himself was always a ball of sunshine. But through his travails when Disney had a dream he understood the perseverance needed to carry it through.
Persistence and Determination: Golden Keys to Reaching Success
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race." -- Calvin Coolidge
The Winner Walk
The Winner's Walk is a key strategy in the sport of life/business. When you meet somebody new, your perception of the person and what you feel about them is based 93% on body language. When you walk like a Winner, people will feel your presence and know you have something to offer. We all know people who are always filled with confidence and walk like they have just won a Gold Medal in the Olympics.
Personal Excellence: Whats Your Motivation? (Part 2 of 3)
The scene from "Biloxi Blues" where Matthew Broderick's character kept asking, "Is the heat getting hotter?" was looping in my mind. Indeed, the surface of the sun may well have been a cooler place to spend the day.
Gratitude, Faith, and Clarity of Purpose -- The Most Powerful Statement
"Things might have been worse"
Tiger Woods Secret to Success
Did you see or hear about 'The Masters' golf tournament this past weekend?
I Just Did It!
I succeeded. I achieved my goal. I am successful. I set myself a target and did it. I wanted to do it and I have. I am really pleased with myself. I am so happy I want to tell everyone about my success. I did really well. I performed the best I have ever done. I performed to the best of my ability today. I feel great and am so proud of myself.
Dealing with Difficult People--Go Ahead, Rain on My Parade
"And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow."--Jerry Chin
4 Steps to Set Your Mind for Success
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." Marianne Williamson
The Seven Cs of Success
Get ready to sail the Seven C's - the Seven C's of Success that is. Get on board and ride this ship to your destiny! There are Seven C's you must sail if you want to be a total success. Here they are, in alphabetical order:
Persistence is Tops
To take the online road to success is not, contrary to millions of internet and email ads, the short road traveled. There is enormous revenue potential through online channels, predicted to top $8 billion by 2005. We all would like our piece of the pie, but unfortunately some don't want to work to get to it.
Why Pain?: An Understanding of Pain as a Necessary Part of Personal Growth
Champions expect pain, endure pain, and never complain. ---Unknown
Whos Up For A Challenge?
Depending on the person, challenges can either make or break a person. On one hand, challenges possess the power to increase one's skills and knowledge, their motivation, faith and character. It also has the ability to produce hope and endurance. These are all great achievements that can propel us towards success. On the opposite end of achievement, however lie disappointment, discouragement, and defeat.
|home | site map|