|Success Attraction suc·cess: (n.) The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted|
|Secret To Getting Anything?|
7 Things You Can Do To Reach The Success You Truly Desire
Ever have those days where no matter what you try life seems to be a series of one step forward and two steps back?
Well today is the very best day to take charge of your life and develop strategies to achieve personal success. You will need to work hard and make a commitment to your personal success plan, but once you break the inertia you will find that small achievements will help you gain momentum, and each step forward will attract more success.
1. Take a look at the one and only person responsible for your success- YOU. To be successful you must take complete responsibility for your actions. You can't pin your success or your shortcomings on anyone else.
2. Develop and nurture a successful self- Start by smiling more, look to the positive side in everything. Don't list all the reasons why something is hard and you can't do it, find the reasons even if it is only one to start with of why you can do something. You must develop a successful persona to become a successful person.
3. Make the decision today- Decide today that you will be successful. Praise yourself for past accomplishments, take stock of your strong qualities and work to nurture and improve those that are underdeveloped. You have a purpose and a mission you must sweep aside the negative clutter and define this purpose and begin today to fulfill yourself.
4. Always begin with the positive- every morning you wake up, every time you speak with other people. Always stick with the positive. Associate with positive people. People who have also made the commitment to success. Avoid negative people at all costs. They will not only drag you down. Their negative actions and thoughts, their pessimism, whining, and complaining is a toxin and you need to steer clear of it.
5. Visualize and write down how you desire to live successfully- think of the things that are meaningful to you. Things that give you pleasure, comfort, and fulfillment. Then being as specific as possible write down how you want to live. Don't listen to any of the negative, just concentrate. Write down every detail, where you live, what your house is like down to the decor. What you and your friends are passionate about, what kinds of community projects do you donate your time and money to. After writing everything down copy the most vivid and important things into a new journal. One you have chosen just for this. Make the journal come to life with drawings, photographs, magazine clippings, articles, and poetry. Images and words that will help your vision of a successful life crystallize in your mind. Look through this journal several times a week. Every day visualizing living that life. Make all of your actions in accordance with that successful life.
6. Define what success means to you- Concentrate on what you are best at and what brings you satisfaction and fulfillment. Using your vision of how you want to live, write down and then read out loud what success means to you. Otherwise you won t know when you have achieved it.
7. Study and make the commitment- Read books and magazines about people who are successful in your eyes, and ways to become more successful. Develop a daily methodical systematic approach to reaching your goals and take one step towards your success.
Keep your mind in the moment don't let it wonder to negative discourse. Focus your attention on your vision of success. With a resolute attitude you are well on your way.
About The Author
©BZ Riger-Hull. www.in-spiros.com For valuable free articles, assessments, & practical success tools mailto:A1@smartautoresponder.com Certified as a Success Coach, "Four Agreements" Facilitator, & Tele-Course leader We help you communicate powerfully, reduce stress, Strategically Attract success, & increase your financial well-being.
Reach Your Goals - Temp Your Way To The Top
Temp your way to the top
Five Ways To Take A Vacation Without Taking A Vacation
Last month Along The Purpose Path was about how to identify and stop the energy drains that leave you feeling exhausted and out of balance. I outlined how energy is one of your most valuable resources and invited you to start thinking about how to reserve more energy for yourself.
5 Ways To SuperSize Your Life
McDonald's does it, why shouldn't you? Life is filled with choices; why not choose to live life in a more satisfying way.
Success Lessons From Josey Wales
The Outlaw Josey Wales is an interesting Western that I have watched many times. It is full of success lessons for the discerning!
Learning From Failure--What To Do When You Blow It!
Becoming successful is not easy. We all get tossed around somewhat in our attempts to win or succeed. Learning opportunities are usually created by the "I-Blew-Its".
Breakfast of Failures
"If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate." --Thomas Watson, Sr. Founder of IBM
Hey Bozo, Forget Logic and Kiss This!
I want to relate to you a story, READ it carefully; for in it lay the hidden secrets of the great mystery of the super successful.
What Are the Nine Bodyparts of a Better Life?
Your Head, think about what you want and move towards it Everyday we have several opportunities to make a change for the better, the worse or just say the same and everytime we make a decision in one of these directions. At breakfast you could have oatmeal, or toast and jam, or you could have a coffee and a donut, your decision could often be better. When you get to work you could take the elevator only part way and climb a few flights in the very empty stairwell or you could choose to take an elevator to your floor. Don't feel too terribly bad about all of your decisions as you should know that not many others are making a great decision every time either. I ride my bike to work every day and in a building of 1000 people I am one of three bike riders. Look at these decisions one at a time and if it is a little easier carry around a notebook and write down things to do better. Try to resolve today to just do a few things alittle better than you did yesterday.
The Dynamics of Competitive Mentality
Life is not a competition.
The Power of Mind-Imagery
Today I feel inspired that I should speak more to the framework of a successful mindset. We've already discussed how to ignore negative thoughts and encourage positive thoughts by monitoring what we allow to dwell in our minds. We've also talked about the power of affirmations in changing our inner-talk to things we want in our lives. Today I think we should focus on how to use vivid imagery to obtain the things of our heart's desire. I call this "Mind-Imagery."
If Youre Not Ready - Dont Start!
There are times when we feel we should take action, but feel stuck or unsure. Action does assist with moving forward, but the first question to ask is "Am I ready?". We might be willing and able, but if we are not ready we will have a false start. We will sabotage ourselves.
Have You Planned Your New Years Revolutions?
Do You Really Think So?
It's not new news. It's not some ethereal theory. It's not a fanciful philosophy without any direct application to your day-to-day life. It is the single most important piece of knowledge possessed by humanity. It is the primary cause behind your success or failure in life.
The Fastest Way to Success
Your mind is the only tool that can create success in your life! If you don't believe me, just ask yourself what's stopping you? If other people can do it, why can't you? Are you afraid? Do you think that you can't do it? Do you have trouble staying on track? Do you think that you need to know, be, or do more before you can become successful?
How to Maintain Your Energy and Enthusiasm in Your Career: Needs versus Wants!
Most of my clients had a vision of the contribution they wanted to make when they took their current role. Many of them have been caught up in the unfulfilled demands of the new role and the urgent requirements of each day. After some time, they end each day with less resolve, or less energy to contribute from their personal vision.
Habits and Success
I got a big reminder over the last couple of weeks about what happens when you let your good habits slip - and how easy it is to fall into the trap of being overwhelmed.
Patient Persistence Pays Off in a Big Way!
Energy and persistence conquer all things. - Benjamin Franklin
Self-Confidence Is The Key To Personal And Professional Success
In my audio program Book Yourself Solid, The 7 Keys To Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle Even If You Hate Marketing And Selling, I focus on the nitty gritty of what to do to get loads of clients but the real key and what I try to deep into is what you need to do for yourself to take action.
You Know How, But Do You Know Why?
An unexamined life is not worth living ? Socrates
Create Your Future Through Visualization
The best way to predict your future is to create it. All high-achieving men and women take full control of their lives, and if they don't find the opportunities they want , they create them.
|home | site map|