|Success Attraction suc·cess: (n.) The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted|
|Secret To Getting Anything?|
Simple Money Spells
Magic doesn't have to be complicated. Here are some very simple rituals that might help you increase the overall prosperity in your life. Some are old, some are new, but one thing is certain they are all very superstitious.
· Herbs are very well known for the money-drawing properties. Small pots of rosemary, thyme, basil, parsley are money drawing plants that are thought to bring prosperity to your home
· A horseshoe nailed above the inside your front door is thought to keep prosperity in and keep poverty out. The idea is that the horseshoe is like a cup that embraces your good fortune.
· A bowl of change by the front door is thought to keep money in your pocket. Old or foreign coins are thought to bring money to the home.
· Placing a sprig of the herb cinquefoil under your pillow is thought to improve your cash flow.
· The saying is "A Bayberry Candle burned to the socket, brings prosperity to the home and money in the pocket. Buy a pre-scented bayberry candle or anoint a green or pink candle with bayberry oil and light it.
· Sprinkling a little cinnamon in your wallet is thought to hasten the speedy return of any money that may leave your hands."
· A bed of shamrocks planted at the front door is thought to increase money flow and bring good fortune.
· Wrap a bill with a large denomination around a piece of mandrake root with an elastic band and place it in your cash register to double your sales.
· An acorn that is hollowed out, filled with cinnamon, rosemary, thyme and gold flakes and then sealed with green wax is thought to bring opportunities and financial fortune your way.
· For the necessities of life, light a red candle to the Archangel Chamuel and ask that you always have the tools of your trade, food on your table, a roof over your head and money in the bank.
· Make lemonade out of your lemons. Juice lemons; add water and sugar to taste. Stir the lemonade in the pitcher three times in a counterclockwise circle, saying " Gone, gone ...bad luck begone." Then stir in a clockwise direction saying " Mine, mine ...all good things are mine." Drink.
· Stick a clove of garlic with nine pins and hang it near the front door to protect you from poverty.
· Fill a small bowl with equal parts of sugar, salt and rice. Mix thoroughly and place an open safety pin in its center. Keep the bowl out in the open to eliminate poverty.
· Rub a green candle with a tiny bit of honey, a sprinkle of cinnamon and dab of orange juice or orange oil. Light and ask for quick cash or money in a hurry.
· To enhance business, find three foreign coins and wrap them in a gold colored cloth. Place it in the drawer of your cash register.
· On a new moon, make a slit in a yam and wedge a penny inside it. Put it outside for fourteen days (until the full moon) and then bury it on the Full moon.
· Draw the Ace, Ten and Seven of diamonds from an ordinary deck of playing cards. Anoint them with a commercial prosperity oil (or cinnamon or bayberry oil) and carry the three cards in your pocket to draw prosperity to you.
· Whenever you find a coin on the floor, step on it and say, "Money on the floor, money at the door." Then pick it up and put it in your pocket.
Samantha Steven's articles have been published in many high-standing newspapers and she has published several books. If you wish to buy Samantha's books about metaphysics click here http://www.insomniacpress.com/author.php?id=110 You can meet Samantha Stevens at http://www.psychicrealm.com where she works as a professional psychic. You can also read more of her articles at http://www.newagenotebook.com
Top 10 Tools for a Strong Personal Foundation
Coaching is about living great lives. It's about living lives based on our values, our priorities and our choices. And, as in building a great building, it takes a very strong foundation. In fact, the more spectacular the visible parts of the building are going to be, the more time and precision has to go into preparing the supporting structures and systems underneath. But one of the most difficult things in life is spending the necessary time on the foundations.
Sell Yourself to Be Successful in Life
If you want to be successful in life, business, or relationships, you must learn one simple secret. That secret is ... you must learn how to sell yourself!
How do you define success?
There Is Room For Everyone At The Top
Do you believe that? Do you believe we can all become successful? Every single person on this earth old and young. Do you believe every single person can be successful?
Reach Your Goals - Visualize Success
Visualize success, and what you'll do to reward yourself
Perseverance - How To Quit Quitting
The Definition Of Perseverance
Success ...Whats the Key Ingredient?
Don't expect results over night - what??
The Dynamics of Competitive Mentality
Life is not a competition.
7 Essential Body Language Tips
The secrets of our body language have been around forever yet people constantly fail to recognize the importance of using body language to their advantage. Did you know that people only pay attention to 7% of what we say? Where does the rest of their attention go? You guessed it right: our body language. Now let me give my 7 BLT's so that you can use your body language much more efficiently when interacting with people.
(excerpted from the book Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness)
How to Succeed for the Rest of Your Life
I spoke recently with the owner of a large clothing store who had poured years of effort into his business. He had achieved his dream and built a successful career. However, his hectic pace was becoming difficult to maintain.
Whenever I'm feeling stuck in a rut, I go out and buy myself a new houseplant. I usually do this when I get the sense that I am surrounded by stale energy. Most people can easily pick up on this kind of vibe -- emotionally you might be feeling stuck, bored, frustrated, or discouraged. This stale energy also often manifests itself on the physical plane -- the phone never rings, your loved ones and pets seem irritable, and the bills arrive long before you collect the money to pay them.
The Circular Blame Game
Mike, his feet dangling above the city, opened his lunch box and groaned.
Shortest Path To Success!
Thoughts move faster than the speed of light.
The BIG Secret to Success in Anything You Do
There is one big "secret" to success that can help you achieve anything you want. It's the one skill that all ultra-successful people have. If you can master it, you can have or become anything you want... often in a very short amount of time! So what is this incredibly powerful skill? It is the ability to concentrate. In other words, the ability to focus all of your mental powers on one important task until that task is completed, and completed well.
Learning How To Fall: You Have To Learn To Fall Before You Can Ride With Confidence!
About a month ago, I was hit by a car while riding my motorcycle. The car side-swiped me and took off. My bike bounced off the car, shot out from under me, and I rolled under the car. Amazingly enough, I stood up, picked up my bike, and got to the side of the street without any problems. All I had was a small bit of road rash on my elbow. I was lucky!
Success Through Discipline - The Rewards Of Discipline
Many of the problems we have with discipline are caused by failing to realize the rewards that discipline can bring. We focus on the fact that discipline often means doing boring things that we don't want to do and fail to notice that eventually discipline empowers us to do what we do want to do. This article takes a look at some of the rewards of discipline.
Everybody suffers rejection at some time or another in their life. The first step in handling rejection is to recognise that rejection is a necessary part of our private and professional lives. No success is achievable without encountering rejection of some form along the way. It encourages us to hone our skills.
Learn To Fail - Its Good For You!
As a child you probably learned failing is bad...
Success -- A Secret and A Formula
Are you looking for the secret or magical formula for success? Do you think it's a well-guarded, password-protected valuable locked away in some private vault? Good news! In this article I open the vault wide.
|home | site map|