|Success Attraction suc·cess: (n.) The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted|
|Secret To Getting Anything?|
How To Become Rich and Famous
If you want to be rich and famous, you have to focus on your strong points. Don't dwell on your weaknesses. Choose your strongest asset and build it into a formidable asset.
After finding your heart's desire, your bliss, dare to dream big; dream the biggest, boldest dreams that you can think of. Decide now that you want to be phenomenal in your particular talent; be the best of the best; be unforgettable. Fame doesn't just happen. You have to want it!
Now translate your dream into two manageable plans. First, develop your talent. Second, market it. Then continue to reality-test and refine your plans. Create a feedback loop between your inner desires and imaging and the outer world of possibility, working and reshaping your talents and skills. Take action with unbending intent. Put your twofold plan into effect by doing practical things within your reach. Researched and rehearse the talents and skills that you will need to get attention. For example, subscribe to international magazines to keep abreast of your chosen profession.
In line with your goal, set about learning more routines for your talents, especially how others have created their own unique assets. Also study audience response in general. By watching movies, you can learn to see cultural patterns. For example since Americans loved drama and suspense, build the element of surprise into your performance.
After mastering your talents, develop the second pathway to success. Learn how to sell yourself, to broadcast your talents to a captive audience of agents, managers, and production owners around the world.
Throughout your journey, refused to believe in limitations. All famous people have displayed self-confidence, prior to developing their talents and connections. They have put faith before experience. And, they have taken risks, investing time, money, and energy into their projects.
In short, dream big, develop elaborate plans, and then acted boldly with unbending intent.
You can implement all the important aspects of planning your royal road to success. Here is a summary:
1. Isolate your strongest talent. Forget about your weak points. Use your precious energy to master one particular skill. Focus on your best quality and be a success at it.
2. Forget about your personal flaws. Make choices where they don't get in the way. While it may be possible to change maladaptive conditioning, consider this as another venture. Build upon your assets. Once you have sufficiently strong assets, you can go back and take care of your liabilities.
3. Dare to dream big. Why bother with half-measures? Compromised dreams have no power to energize and excite you into action. Playing it safe is a losing proposition. Even if you never measure up to an absolute standard, you'll be pushed much further than you would have ever dared to go.
4. Break your big plan into small, manageable parts. See the big picture, then figure out how to make it all fit together.
5. Stay in touch with the outer world. Keep abreast of the latest trends and use them in your plans. Learn only what is relevant. Avoid obsolete techniques. Keep an eye on the market. Note where it is, where it's moving, and orient yourself accordingly.
6. Stay out of the shadows. Make some noise. Find a way to get noticed. Frank Sinatra broke into show business by standing on a table and singing. He was a waiter and he sang to a top local producer. Similarly famous singers, dancers, and actors have sent out unapologetic news bulletins to people who neither knew nor cared about him; but he eventually got them interested. Create a way to help people help you.
7. Learn about your market. Isolate your target audience. Study what interests you; make it fun, bold, and exciting.
8. Refuse to believe in limitations. Limited thoughts create limited people. "The sky," as Wayne Dyer has correctly reminded us, "is the limit." Napoleon Hill once said: "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." When you doubt your competence and question your options, you lose vital energy. You need this energy to press on with your goals. The more original your ideas, the more critics you'll find. Don't add to the inertia by adding your own name to the list of critics.
9. Above all, plan, dream, and act.
10. And when you fail, learn from your mistakes, and continue.
Saleem Rana got his Masters degree in psychotherapy from California Lutheran University. His articles on the internet have inspired over ten thousand people from around the world. Discover how to create a remarkable life
Copyright 2004 Saleem Rana. Please feel free to pass this article on to your friends, or use it in your ezine or newsletter. It's a shareware article.
Control Your Fear Before It Controls You
"Fear Factor" is one of my favorite TV shows. It highlights the courage of the participants to engage inthe most fearsome and disgusting acts.
Adaptability as a Key to Success
Do you ever stop to consider how much we change and grow as people? I'm not talking so much about "maturing" or physical growth. What I'm driving at is the changes that occur inside of us; the changes in thought and self perception. We are constantly bombarded with an incredible amount of information. Our grandparents didn't get nearly as much stimulation in their lives as we get in a single day. We are exposed to more ideas, more lifestyles, more ideologies every week than our great grandparents ever heard of. So given this fact it is imperative that we learn good coping mechanisms and a strong sense of focus.
Opening Your Unlimited Potential
It is high time you know the truth about yourselves. You can be whatever you desire, you can do whatever you think or imagine. You have the magic key in your pocket, which opens the door to all your highest dreams and wishes, the key which opens the gates of prosperity and abundance beyond your imagination.
How To Create a Life Strategy for Business Success - Part One of a Series
Ask yourself the following:
I'll be the first to admit that everyone has his or her own definition of success and what constitutes living a life with greatness.
3 Steps to Defining Success and Defining Your Future
Q: Are you a success?
Change Your Results by Changing Your Expectations
Our expectations get us into a lot of trouble and often cause a lot of stress. We expect our customers to always come back; we expect our boss to behave in a certain way; we expect the company we work for to take care of us; and we expect coworkers to be team players.
How To Become Successful
The First step to success is to think and decide what you really desire. All successful people have this skill in abundance. It starts with Imagination. Most successful people have a strong ability to imagine things which they have n't achieved but will. So anything you want to achieve in the external world it should first start in the inner world of your mind. Many people are scared to write down what they want because they think they have to commit themselves. To many, Success frightens them. So if you want to be successful in life you have to write down your goals and dreams. Ask yourself what things you want in life. (e.g) health, wealth and happiness. Write each goals on a sheet of paper. Next you need to ask yourself what is a reasonable time to achieve those goals. Goals should be Short term, Intermediate and long term. Next ask yourself what you have to do to achieve those goals. What new skills you have to learn or acquire, what character traits to develop and people you have to role model.
How The Right Questions Can Change Your Life
Your own pressing needs, your long-standing frustrations, would benefit tremendously if you asked an absolute question, a high-quality how question.
Top 5 Sources of Energy Drain
Along with time and money, energy is one of your most valuable resources. And if you're a professional woman, it's a resource that's most likely in short supply. With the myriad number of professional and personal tasks you need to accomplish, while taking care of your family, you have very little - if any - energy left over for you. It's easy to understand your dilemma.
3 Basic Steps to Success in Anything
Since belief always precedes action, simply changing your beliefs can change your actions to those that will result in living any of your dreams.
Patient Persistence Pays Off in a Big Way!
Energy and persistence conquer all things. - Benjamin Franklin
Success Through Enthusiasm Rather Than Surgery
"Enthusiasm is worth any pot of cream ever offered."
Reach Your Goals - Step Into Your Own Truth
Create a truth and step into it
Success: How To Succeed Most of the Time
We set goals, strive for them and only consider ourselves successful if we attain them and attain them well. Reaching milestones is important BUT when we equate those milestones with "success", we get ourselves in trouble. Sometimes reaching certain goals just doesn't happen because there are circumstances that are completely out of our control or there are other factors that prevent our accomplishment. That being the case, we can't "succeed" if success only means getting to our goal.
How to Develop a Millionaires Mind
You have a choice today?
Evaluating Your Associations (Part Two)
Two weeks ago we took a look at the power of influence in our lives and how it is possible to be nudged off course a little at a time until finally, we find ourselves asking, "How did I get here?"
Success; So Close, Yet So Far Away!
Have you ever had this feeling? You're standing in front of a huge safe; in this safe, is all the wealth, happiness, success, love and health the world could offer. This safe has a combination lock on it and you know all the numbers to open it, except one. :>( Just one lousy number! And, if you knew that one number, you could open the door! What we need is a "safe" bet!
Your Money or Your Life!
Quote of the month: Am I working to live or living to work? Work can wait, but the rainbow won't. Geela
What is Your Process of Discovery?
When Julie looks through the lens of her camera she is interested in what is in focus and what is out of focus. Sometimes what is in focus is so boring, it's the out of focus which interests her. The question that occupies her mind is: how do I bring that which is out of focus in focus?
|home | site map|