|Success Attraction suc·cess: (n.) The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted|
|Secret To Getting Anything?|
Top Ten Ways To Create Positive Behavior Change
1. Open your mind to new ideas: Positive behavior change has to start with your thoughts. Get excited about learning new methods, developing new skills and doing things differently. Anything else is "text-book insanity" ? that's when you do the same things the same way and expect different results.
2. Embrace change: Change is good. Change means never having to settle. Join the ranks of "change-junkies" who have learned that change provides huge opportunities for health, wealth and happiness.
3. You have a choice of being positive or negative. Choose to be positive in your thoughts. There are so many clichés and adages like "garbage in, garbage out" or "your altitude is determined by your attitude". But these sayings have staying power because they have been proven true over and over again. If you feel a bout of depression or gloom settling in, just redirect your thoughts by asking yourself good questions like, "how can I turn this into something good" or what can I learn from this?' Your subconscious will go into over-drive to find an answer for you.
4. Define your own terms - This is all about you. This is change that you get to control so the ground rules, conditions and expectations are up to you. It's like eating at Burger King ? you can have it your way.
5. Get the information and resources you need to succeed. With the help of technology we all have the means to attract what we need in a record time. Support groups, books, classes, retailers, whatever it may be ? you can find it all with a push of the button. When you ask the right questions, you get the right answers. Ask for what you need.
6. Take 100% responsibility for your own motivation. Replay this thought over and over again: "If it is to be, it is up to me". You'll build momentum by taking action. If you get stuck, just do something ? and it could be almost anything as long as it is constructive and positive. You'll find that activity promotes enthusiasm that will spur you on.
7. Break it down to manageable steps. An elephant is huge, but anyone could eat one as long as it's done one bite at a time. Take it one step at a time. Start with your ultimate goal in mind and work backwards to create a realist, manageable action plan.
8. Find ten solutions to each problem you face. I truly believe there are solutions to every problem. You'll find as you stay open to new ideas, become more comfortable with change and remain positive in your thoughts, problem solving will become much easier. For each challenge you face, grab a piece of paper and start writing down ideas. Don't prejudge or evaluate your thoughts, just open your mind and let the ideas flow. Don't stop until you have ten. Then you can go back and consider each idea. Some will be ridiculous, and others will need to be modified, but the answer will be there. Remember to use your new skill at breaking things down to take a huge problem and reduce it to a few small issues. (This is the same process I used to create my plan to generate an annual income of $360,000 ? doing it my way!)
9. Evaluate and adjust. Change is all about doing something new and/or different, so expect a learning curve. Be realistic and consider how you can improve to get better results.
10. Don't stop. Michael Jackson has his share of problems, but he knew what he was talking about when he sang, "Don't stop till you get enough!"
Jeannette Kraar, president of Performance Management International is the Breakthrough Career Coach and a highly-acclaimed trainer, speaker and consultant. Hundreds of PMI clients have succeeded even in the most turbulent times. Jeannette is the author of BREAKTHROUGH, The Hate My Job, Need A Life, Can't Get No Satisfaction SOLUTION. Learn more about the book at http://www.breakthroughcareersolutions.com. Email Jeannette at email@example.com or visit her on-line at http://www.breakthroughcareersolutions.com
Choice and Change - The Two Constants
OK, so here we are. We've switched the calendars out and made our resolutions. Now it's time to set about the process of making those changes we've resolved to make. You haven't forgotten already have you?
Feng Shuei To Attract Money
The first thing that you need to do is get yourself a good compass and determine what is in the southeastern corner of your home. The Southeastern sector of your home governs both your cash flow as well as your faith in the idea that you will always be able to create money.
Run Towards Fear: A Prescription For Success
Fear, or negative anxiety, is the modern day bubonic plague, infecting millions upon millions of people. It spreads with viral effect, and leaves behind consequences of mediocrity and regret. This "plague" is partly due to societal influences (particularly in a post-9/11 era) and partly due to individual issues (the tendency to avoid confrontation of that which we fear). However, whatever the cause, a vaccine is available, and it takes the form of moving towards that which we are most afraid of. Immediately.
Top Ten Strategies For Becoming Uncommonly Successful
Here are 10 of 26 proven strategies gleaned from interviews with highly successful people who have overcome obstacles to accomplish such feats at climbing Mt. Everest, winning a Grammy, becoming a multi-millionaire, becoming an established author and humorist, a professional pitcher in the Major Leagues, an internet entrepreneur who earns millions and more. Regardless of your career or industry, when applied, these success principles can shorten your learning curve and be a catalyst for your success.
Emerging As Winners!
People like to emerge as winners by hook or crook and this is what one gets landed up in. It is human nature to desire to become rich, powerful, popular and famous always and forever. On the surface, it appears that we are competing with everyone else in this world and running a never-ending rat race. It is natural for all human beings to desire and work for wealth, power and prestige. Jesus Christ and Buddha and many others emerged as winners in the sense their preachings enriched people in the spiritual sense. People like Bill Gates or Jamshedji Tata, Godraj emerged as winners because they established business which catered to the needs of others.
Ready? Go! Tweak!
Let's set the scene. You're in a packed stadium. It's the Olympics and you're watching the 100-metre sprint. You're up in the nosebleed section and you see what resembles little "ants" stretching on the field as they prepare for their 10-second mad dash to the finish line. As the race is about to begin, the official hollers: "Ready? Set. Go!" And off they go, as fast as the wind, with the hopes of finishing first among a handful of equally talented competitors.
Your Words Have Power
You teach others how to treat you by how you treat yourself. Make a commitment to honor your word, choose your words carefully, and learn how to follow through on all of your promises. By taking your word more seriously, you will find that you are more confident, your self-respect increases, as does the respect you receive from others.
iPod - The Ultimate Self-Help Tool
Wow, what an outrageous claim! Why do I say this? Simple. I believe that listening to self-help audio books, seminars, and yes--you knew I was going to say it--Power Affirmations (even ones you record yourself), is the most powerful way to learn and recondition your thinking. And when you improve your thought habits, your life automagically improves.
How I Changed The World
There is no substitute for direct personal application. Information or knowledge will not change your life. Wishful thinking or daydreaming will not change your life. It is in the application of knowledge that power is secured and exercised.
Success Begins and Ends With You
Success is a word that is much used in our society. We probably hear it at least once each day, especially in commercials. It could be said that many of us are spending so much time concerned about success that we do not set things in motion to achieve our own success. One thing is apparent to me, and that is that each individual must determine what success means in their own lives. Those who go through life trying to achieve so-called success by someone's standards or by the advertising industry's standards will always fall short of feeling successful.
I'll be the first to admit that everyone has his or her own definition of success and what constitutes living a life with greatness.
Have You Given Away Your Power?
Does your life feel less than fulfilling? Are you waiting for good things to come to you? Do you lack motivation to make real changes in the quality of your life? Are you waiting for someone else to tell you what to do? Are you the type of person who sits back and lets others make decisions about your life? Do you hang onto a need to have others look after you?
Hooray, You Failed!
So you vowed to make some changes - develop healthier habits, say no to unhealthy habits. You put some plans into place. You get going, fueled by momentum and positive feelings; maybe you're starting to see some of the results of your work. Then, after awhile, before you know it, it's over. YOU FAILED - HOORAY!
Self-Development Through Asking Why?
The Enlightened Warrior's 'Keys to Success' Through the Power of Our Thoughts, Words, and Deeds
Do You Want to Just Survive or Thrive? (Part 2)
"Fighting to pay the bills is hardly worth it? fight for a better life!"
Millionaire Mind - Secret Of The Millionaire Mind Revealed
Hey Future Millionaire,
The 8th Habit Covey Forgot - The Making of an Expert!
I could labor the idea but then that would only compromise the point. This article will have more impact on your career and psychology than any other business article you will ever read -- here it is.
Great Century, by George
George Burns' career could have ended as early as 1958, when his wife Gracie Allen retired from Show business. Burns continued the show after Allen retired, but the show was cancelled after one season. Burns could have let his wife's retirement from show business stop him from going further in his career, but he ultimately ended up being a huge comic success and lived to be 100 years old.
The Best Time for Action? No Time Like the Present...
Too often we wait for the 'right time' or 'the kids to grow up' or the next vacation. But how long is that away. Often when I'm working with my clients, it's about getting clear why they are putting change off. Almost always it's the fear of the challenging consequences of making wilful change.
Why Are Manhole Covers Round?
Recently I stumbled across a list of Microsoft Interview questions and was amazed by how the questions challenged me to look beyond the ordinary. I share some of the questions for you here in the hopes that you also will recognize the spark of creativity that is required to solve these fascinating puzzles.
|home | site map|