|Success Attraction suc·cess: (n.) The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted|
|Secret To Getting Anything?|
10 Simple Tips For Attaining Wealth
What with the millions of words printed every day about "How To Achieve Success," why aren't there more new millionaires.
Basically, it's simply because the people reading this "How-To" information don't understand what they read, or else just don't have the drive it takes to put what they've read into action. In truth, it would seem that everyone wants to "find out how to become rich," but the number of people with the drive it takes to "work a plan," is few and far between.
The Basics to Getting Rich can be stated simply as follows:
1. You must control your investment. This is the key to building a fortune from small capital. You have to have the ability and knowledge to make the right moves at the right time, and above all, the innate talent it takes to always land on your feet and never be wiped out, regardless of the setbacks you may encounter.
2. You must know how and where to buy for next to nothing - or produce a product from scratch - and sell at a tremendous profit. With this ability, you can start with $100 or less, and sell it to someone else for much more than you paid for it. Then do it again, and keep on doing it until you have enough money to make substantial investments in other area where your money will grow and prosper.
3. You must buy things that appreciate in value. In other words, learn to buy things that will grow in value as time goes on. Things such as collectibles, land, precious metals and stones. Think of the multiplication factor: You pay $10 for a copyright, sell 500 copies and you're off to a small fortune.
4. You've got to be choosy. Buy the original or pick a limited field. For instance, if you buy written material, buy form the author; or if you're into stamps or coins, work with just one country or type of coins/stamps.
5. You must become an expert in your field of selling - know all there is to know about it. It takes time, effort, and energy, but the financial rewards are worth it.
6. You must know how to work the tax shelters. In the confiscatory tax economy we operate in today, anyone attempting to make important money has to operate with every tax break he can get. There are many of them, and they can be applied in different ways. Make friends with a good tax accountant; he'll be able to give you many angles that you've probably never heard of. Be sure you take every advantage of capital gains, investment credits, take part of your rent or house payment as an office expense, as well as your car - get all you can. It's legal, and it's necessary if you're going to build your capital.
7. You have to set goals and dedicate yourself to attaining those goals. In just about any buy/sell program, you can set a rate of say 20% net profit on each transaction, and work a five-time-a-year turnover. This will double your capital each year. Now the net profit means just that - what is yours after all expenses and taxes are paid - so you'll have to get about 35 to 40% markup on each cycle.
If you've done your homework and are really an expert in your field, you'll often be able to make profits of 200% and more on a single transaction, because real buys will always show up for the person with cash in hand. If you set a goal such as this, and follow this system starting with $100, in 10-years you'll have over $50,000 in cash or it's equivalent.
8. You have to learn to exercise patience. This is the greatest attribute of a good hunter. In your field you'll be looking for bargains that can quickly be resold for a substantial profit. You've got to learn the sources of the items you want to sell, how to spot the bargains, and then have the persistence to allow your investment to pay off for you.
9. You have to learn what to do with your riches. When your capital has grown beyond the needs of your operation, put it to work. Get it into other investments that will produce more capital and even more income. Pyramiding your investments will bring you all the money you can use.
10. You have to learn to keep your mouth shut! The man who has found a method of making money, who understands what it can mean, keeps his mouth shut about it. That's why it's so ridiculous to assume that anyone would sell you a sure thing gambling system for a couple of dollars. If it was a sure thing, he'd guard it with his life. The thing is, keep your mouth shut and you'll save yourself a lot of grief as well as competition. 11. You must find a way to make what you're doing different or unique so that people will find a reason to use you instead of your competitors.
If this sounds like a lot of oversimplified hogwash to you, then you're still missing the boat. Most people are so wrapped up in their own efforts - their own small little worlds - that they refuse to "picture and visualize" precisely how an idea or a program can or could be worked to amass a fortune for themselves. Yet these same people, when the mood hits them, will deal with the expert, buy from him, and pay him for the knowledge they refuse to understand or believe. The opportunity is there; all it needs is someone to grab it and run with it!
Copyright 2004 by DeAnna Spencer
This article may be redistributed freely on the Internet as long as the resource box remains intact.
You are the President of Your Own Nation
Congratulations! You are the president of your own nation, and it is called "Imagination". This particular nation is the driving force behind your life and is the underlying factor for your future. You need to realize that you have an enormous responsibility as the President of this Nation, because you need to always focus on the future and strive to have the ultimate nation. You need to internalize the power you have as the President of your own nation. Among many things that you have is the power to choose and/or consider. You are the one who holds the votes on who is allowed to live in your nation!
Whos Up For A Challenge?
Depending on the person, challenges can either make or break a person. On one hand, challenges possess the power to increase one's skills and knowledge, their motivation, faith and character. It also has the ability to produce hope and endurance. These are all great achievements that can propel us towards success. On the opposite end of achievement, however lie disappointment, discouragement, and defeat.
7 Dynamic Strategies for Creating a Life that Works
Everyone wants a life that works effectively, whether that means harmonious relationships, a happy family life, a successful career, or the achievement of an important mission. People with successful lives take certain actions consistently.
Control Your Fear Before It Controls You
"Fear Factor" is one of my favorite TV shows. It highlights the courage of the participants to engage inthe most fearsome and disgusting acts.
iPod - The Ultimate Self-Help Tool
Wow, what an outrageous claim! Why do I say this? Simple. I believe that listening to self-help audio books, seminars, and yes--you knew I was going to say it--Power Affirmations (even ones you record yourself), is the most powerful way to learn and recondition your thinking. And when you improve your thought habits, your life automagically improves.
A Pyramid of Success
Have you ever wondered what the difference is between a self-employed individual who is just getting by and one who is making $100,000 per year or more?
Is This Your Time To Take Action?
If you are sick and tired of the dreaming phase of things and are ready to take some action and get results...here is what to do.
Freedom In Starting Over
The story that is being used to illustrate the concepts of a lesson in life excavation and renewal is inspired by actual events. As a writer one of my greatest thrills is spinning life into what I hope will be original creations that inform you.
Life Lesson--Be, Do, Have
This revelation hit me the other day while I was listening to a cassette on having financial balance in your life. On the tape, the author talked about a goal setting seminar he went to. The lesson he was revealing is that too often when we set goals, we are setting the "have" part of the equation, then "doing" the work of getting to the goal without ever making the effort to "be" anything.
Creating Meaningful Success
'No man is an island' the saying goes. The implication is that humans cannot exist alone. I would take the island aphorism a step further and contend that no one can be successful alone. Merely existing day-to-day is not enough. Success must be an essential part of our lives. Individual success builds our personal power, increases joy & fulfillment and grows a strong sense of self-esteem. Regardless of how we define our individual idea of success, it is impossible to manifest that desired outcome alone. Fortunately, women are collaborative by nature. We work well on teams and in efforts for the benefit of others. So why is it so difficult for us to act on behalf of ourselves?
Self-Development Through Asking Why?
The Enlightened Warrior's 'Keys to Success' Through the Power of Our Thoughts, Words, and Deeds
What is Your Process of Discovery?
When Julie looks through the lens of her camera she is interested in what is in focus and what is out of focus. Sometimes what is in focus is so boring, it's the out of focus which interests her. The question that occupies her mind is: how do I bring that which is out of focus in focus?
12 Tips to Network Your Way to Success
Lots of people network but few reap the rewards of zeroing in on their potential when it comes to networking. Here are some tips to help fill the gap between where you are now and where you can be.
Three Key Behaviors That Determine Our Success
Success is a journey and along the way we need to correct our course by unlearning the behavior that derails us and invite in a new behavior to continue our success. If you feel you want to change your success, take a measure of your current key behaviors.
15 Success Secrets Of The Strongest Men In The World
The 2004 final of the World's Strongest Man METRx Championship took place in Nassau in the Bahamas. Three of the six finalists impressed me especially as great role models.
Success Lessons From Boxing
Sugar Ray Leonard and Sylvester Stallone recently opened an academy or gymnasium for contenders in downtown LA. The contenders are top middleweight boxers in the USA who have not been given a shot at the title.
The Synchronicity of Success
I love the idea of synchronicity.
Reading For Success
We live in the information age, dominated by the development of the internet and computer power to levels that were unimaginable even a few years ago. Because out world is changing so rapidly, knowledge today is doubling approximately every two to three years. This means that you must double your knowledge in your field every two to three years just to stay even.
Very few of us can pick up a complex task and ace it the first time we try it. Take typing. In all the years I taught it, I never had a single student sit down at the keyboard and type 60-70 words a minute their first time.
The Ancestral Cream
"I am the greatest warrior. I have fought with gods and beaten them. I have fought with giants and won. I am strong; I cannot lose in a battle. I am the greatest warrior ever," said the confident warrior".
|home | site map|