|Success Attraction suc·cess: (n.) The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted|
|Secret To Getting Anything?|
Your 12 Point Plan for Personal Success
No one becomes successful by accident. Success requires making a plan and sticking to it. It is simple, but does require commitment; it is not hard to do, but does require hard work. The good news is that once you begin, the results start coming almost instantly. The miracle of successful living is that the smallest step towards success attracts more success! Here is a very brief outline of the key points that will help you achieve the highest levels of success.
1. Look into the nearest mirror - the person staring back at you is the only person responsible for your success. Smile! No one else is the cause of your success or to blame for your short comings. Successful people take full responsibility for their actions.
2. Smile back at your reflection. Successful people are cheerful, optimistic, and forward thinking. If you think you don't have anything to smile about, smile anyway. Positive thoughts drive out negative thoughts. It's hard to have a negative thought while you are smiling!
3. Positive self-esteem is the foundation for success. Feel good about yourself and your abilities, achievements and potential. Don't dwell on your mistakes. Remind and praise yourself on your past accomplishments. Congratulate yourself for taking positive steps toward a more successful future.
4. Believe in yourself. You are here for a purpose. God doesn't make extras just to fill in the scenery. Find your mission and begin working to fulfill it.
5. Desire to be a success. Decide right now that you will be successful. Commit to being successful.
6. Associate with successful people. Do what they do. When faced with choices, make the choice a successful person would make. Blow your bonus check on a gambling trip or invest it?
7. Avoid unsuccessful people. Do not under any circumstances associate with negative people. Negative people are toxic; they destroy, they do not build. They are vampires that can live only by draining the life from others. The odds are greater that they will pull you down faster than you can lift them up. You can choose to stay away from all the negative people in your life. Avoid all the whiners, complainers, blamers and thumbsuckers.
8. Do what you are best at and what you get the most satisfaction from. There is no reason to stay stuck doing things that are frustrating, boring, unhealthy, unproductive, demeaning or unfulfilling.
9. Write down a vision of how you want to live your life. Be specific. Where you want to live, what kind of carpet, who your friends are, the pony's name, what the new church rec hall you donated looks like, etc. Make a Future Scrapbook; paste in pictures, drawings, essays, clippings. Make up news headlines about your achievements. Every day visualize yourself as you would like to be - and then act that way!
10. Write down your biggest goal, the one you most want to fulfill. Write it in the present tense, "I am...", "I have...", "I contribute...". Success is the result of a personal decision, so start your goal with "I". Read your goal aloud every morning and night. Tell people your goal. Make a plan to achieve your goal and stick to it.
11. Study the science of success. Read books, listen to tapes, watch videos and positive TV programming. Talk to successful people and ask them how they became successful. Fill your mind with positive thoughts and give yourself positive self-affirmations.
12. Every day do something that brings you closer to your goal. Never give up. You can only fail if you quit trying. Keep on keeping on and you will succeed. Achieving success requires following a system. Begin today by putting these 12 points into daily practice.
Everybody experiences fear of failure, uncertainty, insecurity, low self-esteem, indecision, depression, nervousness and embarrassment. Successful people master these temporary conditions by taking positive action, by sticking to their plan, by maintaining their vision of the future, by learning from setbacks and by rededicating themselves to the pursuit of their mission. By following these simple steps you will become successful and achieve all that you desire.
About The Author
If you like Stephan's message subscribe to "99 Money Tips Newsletter" at http://MoneyTipsNews.com/. Stephan Iscoe is a successful consultant and trainer in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Stephan welcomes your feedback at 734-327-1207. Visit http://LinktoSuccess.com.
Improve Our Income
We all want to improve our top line - our income - be it our salary or business profits. Here are the 5 Ways to make it happen:
Success starts in your mind.
There is a close link between respect for another person's viewpoint and effective communication. The most successful people those who communicate well and regularly. They try to understand how others feel, and they respect their feelings. As a result, they accomplish more and have more satisfying relationships.
The 7 Ultimate Laws Of Success
There are certain laws that when obeyed will bring great success to the people who practice them. These are the 7 Ultimate Laws Of Success. These laws are universal laws that operate whether or not one believes in them. To achieve success, you will need to know and obey these laws.
Habits and Success
I got a big reminder over the last couple of weeks about what happens when you let your good habits slip - and how easy it is to fall into the trap of being overwhelmed.
The 5-Minute Success Strategy - Transform Your Behavior Easily and Painlessly
Recently, I coached a young woman whom I'll call Mary about how to make critical lifestyle changes. Mary had always struggled with her weight. She had no control over her eating and she could not maintain a consistent exercise program. That's when I suggested that Mary try the 5-Minute Success Strategy to help her overcome her problem behavior. The beauty of this strategy is that you can use it both to eliminate an unwanted behavior and establish a desired one.
Hooray, You Failed!
So you vowed to make some changes - develop healthier habits, say no to unhealthy habits. You put some plans into place. You get going, fueled by momentum and positive feelings; maybe you're starting to see some of the results of your work. Then, after awhile, before you know it, it's over. YOU FAILED - HOORAY!
5 Ways To SuperSize Your Life
McDonald's does it, why shouldn't you? Life is filled with choices; why not choose to live life in a more satisfying way.
Surf the Wave of Abundance
Bank account bare? Bedroom barren? Body running on empty? Buddha not showing up? Why?
Amazing Mind Control Secret... Your Key to Ultimate Success
Understand and apply this one secret to your own life, and watch how fast and profoundly success will start chasing you...
Sell Yourself to Be Successful in Life
If you want to be successful in life, business, or relationships, you must learn one simple secret. That secret is ... you must learn how to sell yourself!
Identify Those Things That Have Prevented You From Being Successful And Learn How To Avoid Them Now
Have you been struggling for years to accomplish some goals without success? Are you wondering why you haven't been able to lose the weight you want, be more energetic, earn more money, learn new skills, be a better communicator, or accomplish whatever desires and dreams you have?
The Secret Behind All Great Masterpieces: Lessons Learned!
The ten-year period which followed the stock market crash of October 1929 is referred to as the Great Depression. This time frame is considered to be the worst and most difficult of Modern American History by business historians. Unemployment was as high as 27% among White Americans and reached 60% in the African American community. In Mississippi, on a single day in 1932, one quarter of the entire state was auctioned off. Scarcity and limitations were everywhere to be seen. The Gross National Product of the country, that unit of measurement which represents everything that is produced nationwide fell by as much as 43%. The prices of wheat and corn and cotton fell so low, the crops were left to rot in the fields. Many businesses and families were wiped out.
Top 10 Strategies Of Highly Successful Professionals
Last Thursday evening, I was the guest of a group of therapists who interviewed me about how I've built my businesses over the years ? both my therapy offices and my coaching business. Their probing, and very pointed, questions dramatically helped me clarify exactly what strategies have worked for me and my clients over the years. I hope you enjoy it. It is as solid and tight a summary of what has worked for me over the years as anything I've ever written. I'm quite proud of it, at least as an accurate reflection of what has worked for me.
Staying Cool When the Job Heats Up
Jobs are heating up. We're all feeling the pinch of hiring freezes and information overload. Workplace stress is increasing right along with the workload.
Grow Rich With Your Thought
Our brain is a marvelous creation. It receive and transmit information like a wireless phone. Our thought are made of wave. We call that brain wave. It is around 10 to 40 cycle per second when we are awake.
Is Success About Money?
Success could be just about making money, but I think it is much wider and simpler than that.
The Art of Adapting to Change
One of the main reasons that may hinder us from reaching our innermost goals and desires is our inability to be flexible.
Achieve Success Now - What Are You Waiting For?
Are you ready to finally realize your dream? I'm talking about the desire that you carry deep down inside of you that you attribute to some adolescent fancy. It's the dream that isn't practical and can't possible be fulfilled. Well, it is possible to fulfill it and the time to do so is now.
Success Lessons From Cricket That Can Improve Your Life
This summer (2005) huge crowds in England and Australia have been following the 5 test match series between England and Australia. The sides are evenly matched and have played some of the most exciting cricket seen for many years. Whether you play cricket or not, you will find some great success lessons in this series of matches.
|home | site map|