|Success Attraction suc·cess: (n.) The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted|
|Secret To Getting Anything?|
The 101 Habits of Highly Successful People
Personal missions statements (PMS) are just nothing but the winning choices. Our mind can program us in such a way that success ratio in personal, social & professional life changes drastically.
PMS or winning choices are exactly similar to that programming. It enables, focuses you on changing your habits, behavior, attitudes & shapes your character to develop & increase success with achievements to make you complete person with class & style.
PMS rules your mind & rules your senses. It makes powerful enough to flow with change, to make change, to make you determined optimistic and supply inner strength to nourish your positive attitude harmoniously.
I've written 101 special PMS / WCs which are common for any age & person form every walk of life. (parent, child, employee, retired, student, ETC.) you have to concentrate, Read, recite & memorize it & to make yourself the person of achievement. These are as follows.
1. Among choices & habits you much choose choice most of the times.
2. Among intellect & wisdom you must use both of them most of the time.
3. Among 'play to win' & 'play not to loose' you must choose u must practice 'play to win' all the times.
4. Among luck & effort you must first focus on the efforts every time.
5. Among design & default u must practice design each time.
6. Among Feelings & facts you must consider facts most of the time.
7. Among Reaction & Pro-action you must prefer Pro-action all the times.
8. Among talking negative & keeping quite you must choose 'keeping quite' every time.
9. Among talking & doing you must prefer doing all the times.
10. Among available & fit to use you must work to be FIT to Use every times.
11. Among chance & inaction you must choose chance most of the time.
12. Among Depression & action you must choose action each time.
13. Among Helplessness & hopelessness u must choose non all the time.
14. Among Trying & doing you must choose doing every time.
15. Among Knowledge & action choose both most of the time.
16. Among Relaxing & Energizing you must choose energizing all the time.
17. Among Intention & behavior u must understand the intention every time.
18. Among purpose & personality u must focus on purpose each time.
19. Among conformity & creativity u must practice creativity all the time.
20. Among Problem solving & problem Finding u must focus on Problem Finding most of the time.
21. Among Improving & maintaining u must choose improving most of the time.
22. Among Rigidity & flexibility u must choose Flexibility most of the time.
23. Among Creative & analytical thinking u must practice both all the time.
24. Among control & freedom u must choose freedom every time.
25. Among good & pleasant u must choose good most of the time.
26. Among existing & leaving u must practice living all the time.
27. Among past, Future & present u must focus on present most of the time.
28. Among Journey & destination u must enjoy journey all the time.
29. Be a person of appropriate response not reasons.
30. Be a person of influence not attention.
31. Be a person of motivating not demoralizing.
32. Be a person of initiatives not procrastination.
33. Be a person of visions with actions not just action.
34. Be a person of Empathy not just sympathy & envy.
35. Be a person with energy & activities not lethargy.
36. Be a person of concentration not wander & distraction.
37. Be a person of Specialization not just multiple skills.
38. Be a person with futuristic attitude not post- cogitation.
39. Be a person of Ideas not confusion.
40. Be a person of listening not hearing.
41. Be a person of think-full actions not think after actions.
42. Be a person of quality self-respect not ego.
43. Be a person to think for self not selfish.
44. Be a person of passion not pessimism.
45. Be a person of seeking opportunities not risks.
46. Be a person of control & restrain not protection & defiance.
47. Be a person of earning money not grabbing money.
48. Be a person of pleasure not irritation.
49. Be a person of observation for analysis not for nagging.
50. Be a person of finding best way not short-cuts.
51. Be a fundamental person of theory with practical not guess work.
52. Be a person of balanced dynamics not speed.
53. Be a person of smile not witty.
54. Be a person of working differently not abnormally.
55. Be a person of discipline for controlling not punishing.
56. Be a person of fact-full beliefs no self-deceit & unreal feelings.
57. Be a person of learning & learning form past mistakes not repeating mistakes.
58. Be a person of commitments not just promises.
59. Be a person of tolerance so you will learn patient.
60. Be a person of praising so that you will learn to appreciate.
61. Be a person of acceptance so you will learn to find love.
62. Be a person of courage so you will learn to dare.
63. Be a person of respect so you will learn value & price of everything.
64. Be a person of judgment not conclusion.
65. Be a person of reality not perception.
66. Be a person of managing crises not quitting.
67. Be a person of trust determination not doubts.
68. Be a person of prayer so you will realize the meaning of your own desires.
69. Be a person of living not existing.
70. Be a person of observing not just reading.
71. Be a person of challenges not deceits, revenge & resentments.
72. Be a person of virtues not just knowledge.
73. Be a person of learning for defeats not depression.
74. Be a person of generosity not just donation & charity.
75. Be a person with definiteness of a purpose not just focus.
76. Be a person with psychophysical balance not just control.
77. Be a person of possibilities not difficulties.
78. Be a person of plans not excuse.
79. Be a person of diplomatics not dominance.
80. Be a person of choices more than habits.
81. Be a person of controlled aggression not of anger.
82. Be a person of phenomenons not just common & ordinary.
83. Be a person of responsible emotional responses not emotional.
84. Be a person of confirmations not misconceptions.
85. Be a person of joys not jealousy.
86. Be a person of finding alternatives not double mind.
87. Be a person to succeed at home first so you will achieve more ourside.
88. Be a person of emotional balance not impulsive.
89. Be a person of solutions not discussing problems, blaming & criticizing.
90. Be a person of Excellency not perfections.
91. Be a person of finding & doing right things not with errors & mistakes.
92. Be a person of listening twice as much you speak.
93. Be a person of harmonizing your flow of thought & senses.
94. Be a person to defend who are not present.
95. Be a person of observation & analysis to differentiate both sides of a thing.
96. Be a person of positive attitudes not pessimistic & sarcastic.
97. Be a person of sincerity not sins & deceits.
98. Be a person to remember who helped you not miss-used you.
99. Be a person of consequences coz it maintains behavior.
100. Be a person of wisdom not just beauty.
101. Be a person of influence not just concern.
Practice it till you realize, Practice it till you sense, Practice it till you change,
Repeat it till you live, because we are what we repeatedly do.
Thanks for your time consideration
Name : Nilesh B Gore
The Ancestral Cream
"I am the greatest warrior. I have fought with gods and beaten them. I have fought with giants and won. I am strong; I cannot lose in a battle. I am the greatest warrior ever," said the confident warrior".
Great Success Story
Ok, let me tell you what I mean.
10 Tips for Sensible Living
Here are a few suggestions that I try to put into practice in my own life...
The Winning Edge Theory
One of the greatest challenges people face when trying to make personal improvement is feeling overwhelmed. This probably stems from the belief that in order to make incredible progress in their life, they will have to start by creating a long and detailed list of the things they are doing wrong and all the things they are going to have to change.
What is Your Process of Discovery?
When Julie looks through the lens of her camera she is interested in what is in focus and what is out of focus. Sometimes what is in focus is so boring, it's the out of focus which interests her. The question that occupies her mind is: how do I bring that which is out of focus in focus?
The Winner Walk
The Winner's Walk is a key strategy in the sport of life/business. When you meet somebody new, your perception of the person and what you feel about them is based 93% on body language. When you walk like a Winner, people will feel your presence and know you have something to offer. We all know people who are always filled with confidence and walk like they have just won a Gold Medal in the Olympics.
One Step at a Time the Bowling Ball up the Ladder of Success!
I have often been asked the question, "What is true success?"
The Four Key Traits of Highly Successful People
Recently, I was asked to write a Top 10 list about the secrets of success, and I spent time thinking about the most successful people I've known. There have been a thousand books and tape sets written about the "Secrets of Success", so the challenge was to see if I could add something new. I think I have at least found a new way of thinking about successful people.
How To Get Out Of The Way Of Your Own Success
Success is something that happens all by itself once you've decided to have it happen and let go of the process. How many things in your life are you absolutely certain that you can be successful at? Take some time to answer this question because your answer will establish the upper limit of your success.
Why the Elephants Dont Run
A number of years ago, I had the rather unique experience of being backstage in Madison Square Garden, in New York, during the Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus. To say the least, it was a fascinating experience. I was able to walk around looking at the lions, tigers, giraffes and all the other circus animals. As I was passing the elephants, I suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that these huge creatures were being held by only a small rope tied to their front leg. No chains, no cages. It was obvious that the elephants could, at any time, break away from their bonds but for some reason, they did not. I saw a trainer near by and asked why these beautiful, magnificent animals just stood there and made no attempt to get away.
Fanning the Flames of Passion -- Reconnecting With Life
Imagine you are a fire. Fires burn at different levels of intensity, from low barely glowing embers to tall roaring bonfires licking the night sky! What kind of fire are you? What is it that fuels you, feeding your burning desires?
Seven Empowering Success Beliefs
I call the following seven belief lies of success, taking Anthony Robbins concept, because it helps us to remind what beliefs really are. Concepts about how things are we have adapted and are certain of.
Bill Gates: Why He is the Richest Man in the World
Bill is a man for the people, of the people and with the people every step of the way to make our's a better, more equipped society and environment in every sense of the formulation. His formula and future ideal goal was simple: "A paperless society". By advancing technology, saving our natural resources and promoting self employment, Bill Gates has not only made billions of dollars he has saved our economy billions of dollars and has helped save our bountiful and beautiful forests our vegetation. His vision was on target where he stated: most American's by the year 2000 will have the opportunity to Work from Home". With the demise of big business and huge corporate scandals, those who invested in themselves and their real estate have profited ten fold.
As Long As You Try Your Best, There Is No Such Thing As Failure
I always say to my children, as long as you try your best, there is no such thing as failure. I believe this one hundred percent and it is a philosophy I am trying to install into my kids.
Parable for a New Age
Daddy was a very, very odd little man-possibly a schizophrenic-for all we could figured out. He was a short stony-faced man that rarely smiled or talked very much. His Norweigan/Dutch family had endured quite a bit of disaster-wiped out in a storm in Iceland, and then wiped out in the dust bowl. He grew up in a part of California that just had been frontier 40 years prior. He was stern, stubborn rugged individualist and believed that everyone is responsible for themselves. Daddy had no use for religion. He was a doctor, a scientist, who believed that the human body was basically a machine to be fixed up and mended so that it could back to go to work in the orchards, fast food joints, and canneries of the great Central Valley we lived.
What Do You Feed Your Mind?
"The mind grows by what it feeds on." J. G. Holland
Double Your Brain Power
Do you think you have an "average" or perhaps an "above average" mental capacity?
The Secret of Lasting Personal Change
Why do diets end up in gained weight? Why do some people fail again and again at business? And why do other people fall into one bad relationship after another ?- in spite of their honest desire for a "good" relationship?
Elements of Success
There are twelve necessary elements involved in achieving success:
Jim Rohns Eleventh Pillar of Success: Accelerated Learning, Part One - You Are a Genius
Hi, Jim Rohn here. This month we focus on accelerating our learning processes. How exciting! First, understand we possess the ability to improve and accelerate our learning curve. And second, this creates the potential of what we can continue to become. Wow! So let's get started. Here is an overview of the month.
|home | site map|