|Success Attraction suc·cess: (n.) The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted|
|Secret To Getting Anything?|
Keys To Prosperity
Is it possible to get rich quick using the power of your mind? Sometimes, I think the only people getting rich are the authors of bestsellers with titles such as "Simply Abundant, Creating Prosperity and Miracle Power For Infinite Riches". However, we keep buying these books, because most of us have also experienced first-hand the consequences of a law of nature: do a good deed and it comes back to you. Do something mean and it comes right back at you to slap you in the face. Many of our minor wishes seem to come true -- "I'd like to have soup for dinner", or " Please let that cheque arrive in time to cover the rent." So why is it that when we try to mentally will more money into our lives, the kind of abundance that would have us set for life, that our mental powers seem to fail?
After perusing the pages of over twenty self-help bibles by such gurus as Paramanansa Yogananda, Deepak Chopra, Laura Day, Paul Pearson, Thomas Moore, Wayne Dwyer, Shakti Gawain, John Randolph Price, Karen Kingston, Sanaya Roman, Anne Marie Evers, Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Victor Boc and Lynn Grabhorn, I came up with these basic keys to prosperity.
1. You have to get de-program yourself from believing that Money is The Root of All Evil. This negative image is so firmly planted in our subconscious, that we may even feel guilt if we do get a lot of money, and seek ways to dispose of it as fast as possible.
2. Love your bills. According to Sanaya Roman, author of "Creating Money" receiving a bill is evidence of the universe's faith in us to pay them. Authors such as Shakti Gawain and Wayne Dwyer even suggest kissing your bills. Putting them in a prominent place and practicing gratitude for receiving them, as they are evidence that abundance is freely circulating in our lives.
3. Apparently the Universe is not that fond of those of us who try too hard. Paul Pearson in his book "Wishing Well" talks about a kind of backlash that happens when we wish too long and too hard for something. He says that the universe picks up our desperate vibes and brings us even more desperation. So if you're thinking "I want more money" the universe will put you in situations that have you saying again and again "I want more money". When you think about money, you are never supposed to express the current lack of it or use phrases like "I need" or "I want". You're much better off saying something like "Millions of dollars are coming to me as I speak". Likewise, Lynn Grabhorn in "Excuse Me Your Life is Waiting" also advises you to try and resonate with positive vibrations by constantly being in a good mood and thinking only happy thoughts. Anne Marie Evers in "Affirmations" also constantly stresses the importance of thinking of yourself as being rich, even if you are as poor as church mouse.
4. Don't wish for specifics. You are supposed to have a faith in the universe, that it knows what's best for you. If you ask for something and don't get it, then the idea is that the universe or powers that be have something better in mind for you. When praying, meditating, wishing, or saying an affirmation for something you want, you are supposed to ask for generalities as in "I am healthy, wealthy, happy and wise." as opposed to "I am the owner of a shiny, new sports car."
5. Believe that the money reflects the presence, not the absence of spirituality in your life. If this is true, than Donald Trump must be a very holy, holy man.
Ultimately, the secret to creating prosperity is not mind over matter; it's spirit over matter. A happy, gentle, and loving spirit creates a happy, gentle and loving life. Following the principle of "like attracts like" or "anxiety only attracts more anxiety". According to Shakti Gawain, the most important thing you can do is make a contract with yourself, about what you are prepared to receive abundance for in life.
Thus the phrase "Do what you love and the money will come..."
Samantha Steven's articles have been published in many high-standing newspapers and she has published several books. If you wish to buy Samantha's books about metaphysics click here http://www.insomniacpress.com/author.php?id=110 You can meet Samantha Stevens at http://www.psychicrealm.com where she works as a professional psychic. You can also read more of her articles at http://www.newagenotebook.com
Harness Mind Chatter and Make it Work for You!
"When you talk to yourself, you listen. No matter what you say, you're listening... and recording it in your memory." - Mike Brescia
Reach Your Goals - Have A Theraputic Meltdown
Have a therapeutic meltdown
Living A Life Without Limits
The starting point of all great success and achievement is dreaming big dreams. There is nothing more important and nothing works faster. Successful people are able to let go of all their self-imposed limits. They continuously fantasize about the person they want to be, and all the wonderful things they can have and do. That is why all high achieving men and women are far more optimistic, confident, and creative than most people.
How To Acheive Your Full Potential
If you want to make more of your talents - live up to your full potential - you have to learn to use them. You have the power to change your habits - to acquire new skills and fully use the skills you now have. You can improve your performance, your productivity, and the quality of your whole life.
Create A Realistic Plan For Your Success
Success is the most desired ambition of the human beings. Every one of us wants to be successful. But only few endeavor towards that purpose consciously whereas others rely on luck and chance to achieve their goals.
Fallen Ladders Dont Matter
We own a home on the island of Puerto Rico nestled high in the mountains against the backdrop of the United States' only national rainforest, The Yunque. To say that the trees, faunas and wildlife are incredible is an understatement.
Are You an Emerging Champion?
In terms of life success, there are four pretty obvious levels of accomplishment: First is the class of the current winners ? those who have figured out what they what they want, and are taking focused action to attain their goals.
Who Makes You Better?
Commit yourself to spending time only with people who are working to have a good life. Negative or lazy people will discourage you and bring you down to their level. As an old English saying goes,
10 Universal Principles of Success
Success is not something that only a chosen few can achieve. Everyone can be successful in every area of his or her life. You just need to know how to do things in such a way as to make sure you succeed every time. Success comes as a result of forming certain habits, and continuing in them. Consistency is key. To succeed, you need to be a certain type of person. Don't be discouraged if you are not yet that type of person. With practice, anyone can become a successful person. The successful person thinks in a certain way, talks in a certain way, and acts in a certain way. The list below briefly outlines 10 of those ways (and a bonus tip!). Anyone who consistently applies these principles to any area of their life *will* experience success in that area.
Strategy - Personal and Business
Many different daily tasks require a strategic process to be formulated or habitually developed, and then implemented. This can be as simple as at what time you get up and the process you take in getting ready for the day. For example you may wake at 6:00 am, shower and dress at 6:15, drink a cup of coffee and grab a bite to eat at 6:45 and be out of the door by 7:00.
Animal Teachers Reveal Success Through Pleasure
What the anteater and otter show us about success?
Success or Bust!
We've all been driving down the road and seen those infamous signs in the back of all types of automobiles that say something like "Disneyland or Bust". What does this mean? Basically, it means that those people are on their way to Disneyland and they will do absolutely anything no matter how much money, time or gas that they waste. They will get to Disneyland or BUST (go broke, run out of gas, waste too much time) trying to get there.
Principles Of Success
Succinctly said, success is harmony. When the result is congruent with the ideal, success has been achieved. When the thought germinates and ripens to produce the consequence desired, victory is accorded.
Choice and Change - The Two Constants
OK, so here we are. We've switched the calendars out and made our resolutions. Now it's time to set about the process of making those changes we've resolved to make. You haven't forgotten already have you?
Take Yourself to the Top!
Everybody wants to get to the top, whether it is the top of a career, a company, the earnings scale, or the many other ways that we as individuals can define the "top" in our own lives! But with so many people trying to get to the top, how come so many people aren't moving up? I think there are some fundamental reasons why. Reasons that can be addressed and changed!
What Are the Nine Bodyparts of a Better Life?
Your Head, think about what you want and move towards it Everyday we have several opportunities to make a change for the better, the worse or just say the same and everytime we make a decision in one of these directions. At breakfast you could have oatmeal, or toast and jam, or you could have a coffee and a donut, your decision could often be better. When you get to work you could take the elevator only part way and climb a few flights in the very empty stairwell or you could choose to take an elevator to your floor. Don't feel too terribly bad about all of your decisions as you should know that not many others are making a great decision every time either. I ride my bike to work every day and in a building of 1000 people I am one of three bike riders. Look at these decisions one at a time and if it is a little easier carry around a notebook and write down things to do better. Try to resolve today to just do a few things alittle better than you did yesterday.
If Youre Not Ready - Dont Start!
There are times when we feel we should take action, but feel stuck or unsure. Action does assist with moving forward, but the first question to ask is "Am I ready?". We might be willing and able, but if we are not ready we will have a false start. We will sabotage ourselves.
Price of Success
We're all adults, and most of us probably like to think that we're fairly well-informed when it comes to basic life wisdom. We're familiar with the benefits of a bird in the hand over two in the bush, we know the risks of putting all our eggs in one basket, and of course we'd never dream of judging a book by its cover. Right?
Breakfast of Failures
"If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate." --Thomas Watson, Sr. Founder of IBM
Dare to Dream...and Dream Big
Dare to Dream~
|home | site map|