|Success Attraction suc·cess: (n.) The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted|
|Secret To Getting Anything?|
Top Seven Ideas For Success
1. Any work activity, unless initiated at the earliest will not move ahead.Once you begin the work, you will appreciate its scope,likely problems etc.Procrastination and success are inversely related.
2. Depending on the work,you have to work hard, in terms of extended work hours, physical labour or mental labour.Don't leave things as such citing exhaustion or some other trivial reason.
3. Try to understand how you can source help from others in areas where you lack either time or expertise.Many a times networking help you to accomplish tasks within time frame, cost reduction, innovativeness etc.
4. Work with real interest, then work is pleasure.If you cannot have interest, you are not doing justice for yourself or the employer, as the case may be.Understanding the task leads to innovative ideas which in turn generates interest.Compare and compete with colleagues and friends working with similar tasks, a sure way to work with zeal.
5. Have patience till the time you feel, you have followed the above.Till then never loose patience, even if you have to start from the scratch, of course the boss should be willing to give you more time.
6. Resist temptations that divert your valuable mental and physical resources, while on the task.In other words work with concentration.You can relax a while, but not get diverted to unrelated activity.
7. Observe what others have done, their successes, failures, factors and reasons for the same and relate with your mode of operation.Filter the accessible best processes.
The above provides just as a guide, and is not a generalized formula.It is out of observation and own experience, one can frame better rules and ideas for oneself.
The author Holds a Masters degree in Agricultural Sciences and is cofounder of an organization involved in Nature conservation and sustainable development. The author can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org Visit http://www.geocities.com/uravikumar for more information on Kolleru lake.
Opening Your Unlimited Potential
It is high time you know the truth about yourselves. You can be whatever you desire, you can do whatever you think or imagine. You have the magic key in your pocket, which opens the door to all your highest dreams and wishes, the key which opens the gates of prosperity and abundance beyond your imagination.
Unlocking Human Potential
Before we can unlock human potential, we need to know what it is. Human potential is defined as an unexposed ability and hidden power. For a rock seated on a cliff, it has a dormant ability, a reserved power, but for you and I, it simply means unused success, hidden talents and capped capability.
Thoughts on Successful People
I was hired to do some training for a sales team from one of the largest companies in America. There were 16 people on this team. This year their sales (for the 16 of them) will be 250 million - that's right, a quarter of a billion - dollars! Needless to say, it was an excellent and fascinating time. I decided to learn a little bit myself so I watched them closely to see what kind of people they were and to see what common denominators they shared. Below is what I found. I think you will find the elements applicable to your own life.
Success Lessons From Tennis That Can Change Your Life
Most sports are full of lessons for the discerning. Tennis is no exception. Wimbledon 2005 is over now but hopefully some of the lessons described below will live on for ever.
Success from Failure
Those of you who know me, know that I am always looking for ways to improve and grow as an individual. This past weekend, I attended a one-hour seminar that was put on by Dennis McCurdy of Sturbridge, MA. It was to give people a taste for his eight-week personal development program.
Reach Your Goals - Give Yourself A Gold Star
Give yourself a gold star
Leave a Legacy
What do Sam Walton, Ray Kroc, Hilton, Marriot, Firestone, Elvis Presley, The Kennedy's, John Huntsman, and Henry Ford have in common? They have all left a legacy. Think about the Waltons. Even though they slipped a little from last year, they are still going strong on the "Worlds Richest People List" Here is this years list:
3 Keys to Boosting Your Inner Confidence
I've been coaching for a few years now, and the biggest thing I've learnt - both for me and for my clients - is that inner confidence is the key to it all.
Tiger Woods Secret to Success
Did you see or hear about 'The Masters' golf tournament this past weekend?
The Secret To Life Long Success And Fulfillment
What Makes the Difference?
Why Questions are so Important for Self Improvement and Success
Asking questions is one of the most basic ways that we all learn and grow. The questions we ask other people, and even more importantly, the questions we ask ourselves, can have a dramatic impact on our self improvement, success and happiness.
Reach Your Goals - Measure Twice, Cut Once
Measure twice, cut once
Success Is Everything
(Excerpted From the 2001 Jim Rohn Millennium Weekend Event - Jim Rohn/Zig Ziglar VIP Lunch)
If You Compare, Beware!
Picture this scene: Little Johnny's mother places a large piece of chocolate cake on his plate. He's pretty happy with it -- until he glances over at his brother's portion and notices that it's even bigger than his own. Suddenly Johnny is no longer satisfied with what he got. He starts to pout and complain, and may even resort to throwing his cake on the floor.
Are You an Emerging Champion?
In terms of life success, there are four pretty obvious levels of accomplishment: First is the class of the current winners ? those who have figured out what they what they want, and are taking focused action to attain their goals.
The Gift Of Success
Often just one self-help principle can increase your power to achieve your goals and can help your life take off. This article is about one such principle - success breeds success.
If Only, If Only, If Only
Remove these words from your vocabulary!
Success Lessons I Learned From My Single Mom
I was at a dinner party the other night when someone posed this question: Who has influenced your life the most? I thought for a moment and said what no one else said, "My mother."
The Synchronicity of Success
I love the idea of synchronicity.
Why Pain?: An Understanding of Pain as a Necessary Part of Personal Growth
Champions expect pain, endure pain, and never complain. ---Unknown
|home | site map|